Quick update on my life since the last time I wrote. In June my family went to Hawaii, and had a blast. I was offered a job at Dixie State College in July and decided I should probably move to St. George if I was going to actually work there.
But before the move I went to Lake Powell with my family. We had a blast and not to mention while we were there Luke proposed. Luckily the diamond ring was fake because I lost it in the bottom of the lake. Whoops! But we are getting married on October 20, 2012 and that day could not come any sooner I swear.
So I am living in St. George now, planning this wedding. I have a cute little apartment that Luke and I will live in after we get married. Life is good. And can I just say I love getting to see Luke every day. I do not know for the life of me why we ever did long distance dating. Somehow we have survived though.
But I don’t like my blog being all about me. Here are some things I have learned as of late:
· Just elope; it’s so much easier than planning a wedding.
· With increased vision comes increased motivation.
· There are some really dumb people that go to college.
· If you wash your car, it’s almost a guarantee that it will rain.
· Buying a 3.5 pound bag of Swedish fish at Costco, is definitely a bad idea!
· The humor section on Pinterest can entertain you for hours.
· I am kind of a big deal.
I know I am full of wisdom and have learned so much in the past 8 months…. OK so maybe these things aren’t necessarily raising my IQ but they have been life changing life lessons. I now will know better in the future.